Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday

If being graded on grammer-what bad marks would you get for begining a sentence using the word "so...". It is often tempting to begin with that little 2-lettered word, but I do find that after re-reading a sentence I find that I can, in fact, do without it. Not always...so....

So, my older 3 girls and I were walking our miniature horses today (I'll have to write about them later). The day was colder than we expected because of the wind [I bet I have really bad grammer...I should write about that too]. We were on our way back to the house when I spotted something shiny on the side of the road (ooooohhhh shiny). I pointed it out to Trasey, my 11 year old, and she promptly picked it up. It was off of a Dodge Ram-maybe part of the wheel hub or something and it had a picture of a ram engraved in it. As she looked it over she proudly exclaimed, "Oh it's perfect for my ram collection" {insert loud laughing here}. Trasey does not have a ram collection. Her comic timing is classic!

No comments: