Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kids say...

I took my oldest 3 kids to Costco to buy them swim suits and to pick up some catfood. The poor cat has been trying real hard to get to the fish. I think the fish knows it too! To save the fish I thought I better remember to get catfood-and I did. The girls and I were at the checkout stand when the cashier told me my total was $52. I told the girls they were expensive dates...to which Trasey replied, "isn't a date a type of raisin?" Love it!

My sister Kayla could write a book with all the funny things that come out of her son Carter's mouth. One of my favorites was from a couple weeks ago. Carter is very proud that he is learning to write his letters and was practicing one day. He was working very hard writing CTR (choose the right). He said outloud, "C" and then wrote a C, then he says, "mom what comes next in CTR?"

No comments: