Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer coming to an end....

The kids are back in school...ahhh it's so nice. I missed having a reason to send them to bed early. Malery is now bunking with her sisters and as a result, she actually goes to bed without much hassle. Had I known that I would have put her with them ages ago!

We went camping 2 weeks before school started and it was so much fun! I wish we had gone more than once this summer. Travis had 10 days off for vacation and 7 of it we spent up in the mountains. The kids had such a good time, and I enjoyed just visiting with my family. It is amazing what you can live without. I should use that knowledge gained during the camp-out to de-clutter my house!

We have all been anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby horses. Last Christmas we gave the kids 2 miniature horses. We were told the one of the horse was probably pregnant. At the end of May we were sure that the baby was about to arrive any day. Here it is the beginning of September and still no baby. Very frustrating. My brother In-Law is convinced that they are both just fat horses. We will know for sure in December as that is the latest date they should deliver by. Horses are pregnant for about 340 days. Unfortunately we don't know when either horses may have gotten pregnant.

Now that the kids are all in school, that is all except Landon, I need to decide if I should get a job or focus my energies at making money selling my "wares". I would love so much to be able to make money doing what I love, which is sewing!

No comments: